- 1 Where do Navy aviation technicians get stationed?
- 2 How much does an aviation electronics technician make in the Navy?
- 3 What does an aviation technician do in the Navy?
- 4 How do I become a Navy electronics technician?
- 5 How long is a school for Navy aviation mechanic?
- 6 What are the best jobs in the Navy?
- 7 How much do aviation electronic technicians make?
- 8 How much do aviation electronics make?
- 9 How much money does an aviation maintenance technician make?
- 10 What is the monthly pay for Navy?
- 11 Do aircraft mechanics make good money?
- 12 What is Navy at3?
- 13 What is starting pay in the Navy?
- 14 What rank is ET1 in the Navy?
- 15 How much does a Navy ET make?
Aviation structural mechanics may be assigned to sea or shore duty any place in the world, so their working environment varies considerably. They may work in hangars or hangar decks, or outside on flight decks or flight lines at air stations. A high noise level is a normal part of their work environment.
How much does a Aviation Electronics Technician at US Navy make? The typical US Navy Aviation Electronics Technician salary is $42,012. Aviation Electronics Technician salaries at US Navy can range from $16,017 – $93,290.
Aviation electronics technicians (organizational) perform organizational level maintenance on aviation electronics systems, to include: communications, radar, navigation, antisubmarine warfare sensors, electronic warfare, data link, fire control and tactical displays with associated equipment.
Qualifications & Requirements A high-school diploma or equivalent is required to become an Enlisted Sailor and an Electronics Technician. You must also be a U.S. citizen eligible for security clearance.
Aviation Structural Mechanic, Safety Equipment (AME) “A” school is approximately nine weeks long, and it is located in Pensacola, Florida. The AME rating requires a 60 month (5 year) service obligation.
6 Awesome Navy Jobs You Need to Know More About
- Aviation Machinist’s Mate (AD) Hanger bays and flight decks may be a long way from your home garage, but the dirt and oil are all the same.
- Cryptologic Technicians (CT)
- Intelligence Specialists (IS)
- Hospital Corpsmen (HM)
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technicians (EOD)
- Aviation Rescue Swimmers (AIRR)
How much do aviation electronic technicians make?
The average salary for a Aviation Electronics Technician is $45,353 in United States.
How much do aviation electronics make?
Avionics technician salary by state
|State Name||Average Salary|
How much money does an aviation maintenance technician make?
How much does a Aviation Maintenance Technician make? The national average salary for a Aviation Maintenance Technician is $56,652 in United States.
Navy Seaman Recruit Basic Pay Table for 2021
|Years Experience||Monthly Basic Pay||Drill Pay|
|Starting Pay||$1,733.10 / mo||$57.77 / drill|
Do aircraft mechanics make good money?
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that aircraft mechanics earned an average annual income of $67,110 in May 2019. Workers in the occupation made $32.27 an hour on average. The highest paid airline mechanics made more than $101,070 and the bottom earners made less than $37,890.
Petty officer third class is the fourth enlisted rate in the U.S. Navy and the U.S. Coast Guard, above seaman and below petty officer second class, and is the lowest rate of non-commissioned officer, equivalent to a corporal in the U.S. Army and Marine Corps.
Navy Enlisted Basic Pay Rates
|Years of Experience||E-1||E-6|
|Seaman Recruit||Petty Officer First Class|
|2 or less||$1,733||$2,694|
A petty officer’s full title is a combination of the two. Thus, a petty officer, first class, who has the rating of electronics technician would properly be called an Electronics Technician First Class, or ET1.
The typical US Navy Electronics Technician salary is $54,116. Electronics Technician salaries at US Navy can range from $21,938 – $359,467. This estimate is based upon 250 US Navy Electronics Technician salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.