- 1 Why did you choose aviation industry?
- 2 Why do you want to work for our airline best answer?
- 3 Why do people work in aviation?
- 4 Why do you want to join aviation sector as a ground staff?
- 5 What are the benefits of aviation?
- 6 Who is father of aviation?
- 7 Why do you want this job?
- 8 Why should we hire you answer example?
- 9 What is your biggest weakness?
- 10 Is aviation a good career?
- 11 How can I join aviation industry?
- 12 How does aviation industry work?
- 13 Do you want to join aviation?
- 14 What are top 3 skills for airport ground staff?
Why did you choose aviation industry?
If you want to build a strong, global network, airline industry is the best place for you! No matter what your designation is, working in the Aviation industry is a matter of pride. Many people aspire to be a part of this industry because it is a niche industry and it highly values technical skills and intellect.
Why do you want to work for our airline best answer?
“I have a particular interest in your airline because of your strong reputation in the industry and the dedication you have to positive customer experiences. I have flown your airline as a first choice for the past 5 years and have not been disappointed in the quality service delivered. I’d love to be a part of that.”
Why do people work in aviation?
See the world—Pilots get the unique opportunity to travel the world, experience exotic destinations, and learn about different cultures. Financially rewarding—Pilots have the potential to earn excellent salaries as their careers advance.
Why do you want to join aviation sector as a ground staff?
Pros of becoming a Ground Staff A career as a ground staff is challenging but also highly rewarding. A career as a ground staff is good for the candidates who are interested in helping others and providing assistance. This profile helps one improve his presentation and communication skills.
What are the benefits of aviation?
Aviation provides the only rapid worldwide transportation network, which makes it essential for global business. It generates economic growth, creates jobs, and facilitates international trade and tourism.
Who is father of aviation?
He was a pioneer of aeronautical engineering and is sometimes referred to as “the father of aviation.” He discovered and identified the four forces which act on a heavier-than-air flying vehicle: weight, lift, drag and thrust. George Cayley.
|Sir George Cayley Bt|
|Fields||Aviation, aerodynamics, aeronautics, aeronautical engineering|
Why do you want this job?
Make sure you know some basic information about both the company and the job. This way, when you answer the question, you can mention specific aspects of the company and position that appeal to you. Be specific about why you ‘re a good fit. Be specific about what makes you a good fit for this role.
Why should we hire you answer example?
“Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you’re looking for. I’m pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role. It’s not just my background in the past projects, but also my people skills, which will be applicable in this position.
What is your biggest weakness?
Example: “ My greatest weakness is that I sometimes have a hard time letting go of a project. I’m the biggest critic of my own work. I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed. To help myself improve in this area, I give myself deadlines for revisions.
Is aviation a good career?
Many people dream of careers in the dynamic aviation industry, and with good reason. Not only does a high-flying career promise adventure and excitement, but jobs in aviation come with other benefits as well, including everything from flexibility to job security.
How can I join aviation industry?
7 Ways to Get Into Aviation
- Plane spotting. Plane spotting is a great way to get engaged with aviation!
- Join an aviation organization.
- Join a local flight club.
- Work at an airport.
- Volunteer at a flight museum.
- Fly flight simulators and get engaged with simulator associations.
How does aviation industry work?
The civil aviation industry in India has emerged as one of the fastest growing industries in the country during the last three years. India has become the third largest domestic aviation market in the world and is expected to overtake UK to become the third largest air passenger* market by 2024^.
Do you want to join aviation?
Working collaboratively and on varied duties helps airline workers to feel valued and rarely get bored in their role. Long and sometimes unsociable hours are often required but you will be rewarded with great pay, excellent development opportunities and a lively and dynamic working environment.
What are top 3 skills for airport ground staff?
Key skills for air cabin crew
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to remain calm in emergencies or when dealing with difficult passengers.
- Diplomacy and tact.
- Good colour vision and hearing.
- Good general health and fitness – many airlines require cabin staff to be able to swim at least 25m.