- 1 What does it mean when a plane is coming in hot?
- 2 What does coming in hot mean?
- 3 What does hot mean?
- 4 What hot and heavy means?
- 5 What does hot and high mean?
- 6 What is a hot minute?
- 7 Why is it called a hot minute?
- 8 What does Hot Minute mean slang?
- 9 How do you say someone is hot?
- 10 What does it mean when a girl gets hot?
- 11 How do you describe a hot girl?
- 12 What does Hot and Bothered mean?
- 13 Is hot and heavy an idiom?
- 14 How many episodes of hot and heavy are there?
What does it mean when a plane is coming in hot?
A webpage for a play called ” Coming in Hot ” says that: Coming in hot is military lingo to arrive with guns blazing, moving as fast as possible. When directing Air Support, a JTAC on the ground with the unit requesting support has to tell the aircraft whether or not the pilot is “cleared hot ” as per official doctrine.
What does coming in hot mean?
Comin’ in hot means moving too fast in terms of bringing thoughts or ideas up too soon or prematurely Comin’ in hot is used when someone is thinking too far ahead or prematurely brings up ideas.
What does hot mean?
: having a high temperature.: having a feeling of high body heat. of food or drink: heated to a hot or warm temperature: served at a hot or warm temperature.
What hot and heavy means?
informal.: sexually intense, active, or exciting They have a very hot and heavy relationship.
What does hot and high mean?
In aviation, hot and high is a condition of low air density due to high ambient temperature and high airport elevation. Air density decreases with increasing temperature and altitude.
What is a hot minute?
hot minute (plural hot minutes ) An extremely short period of time; moment. An unspecified period of time; while.
Why is it called a hot minute?
Overall, the phrase hot minute likely began to take on the meaning of “a long time” in the late 1990s, but its original meaning is “a short time,” derived from the phrase “red hot minute.”
What does Hot Minute mean slang?
The term a hot minute can be found all over blogs and in casual speech, meaning essentially, “a long time.” The term is mostly slang, but seems to have become popular enough to appear on sites as reputable as PBS.org.
How do you say someone is hot?
- Fit (not used in the US) The main meaning of ’fit’is that the person is healthy and exercises a lot, but it has also come to mean attractive, and especially someone with a nice body. Wow, that guy standing at the bar is so fit!
- Foxy. Think of the Jimi Hendrix song “Foxy Lady.
What does it mean when a girl gets hot?
You are right that “feeling hot ” can mean feeling a high body temperature, due to heat in the air or due to a fever, or sexual arousal, because of the body heat resulting from blood flow. Usually someone would hear “I feel hot ” in the plain, ordinary sense of feeling that one’s body temperature is too high.
How do you describe a hot girl?
admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting
What does Hot and Bothered mean?
In a state of agitated excitement, flustered, as in She was all hot and bothered before her big opening. [
Is hot and heavy an idiom?
( idiomatic ) Enthusiastic. The argument was hot and heavy. ( idiomatic, slang) Passionately; lustily.
How many episodes of hot and heavy are there?
There are only three episodes of this TLC show.