- 1 Which aviation course is best?
- 2 Is aviation a good career?
- 3 What is the qualification for aviation?
- 4 What are the best jobs in aviation?
- 5 What is aviation course salary?
- 6 Is Aviation hard to study?
- 7 How do I start a career in aviation?
- 8 What is the fee of aviation?
- 9 Which field is best for pilot?
- 10 What subjects are needed for aviation?
- 11 Where can I study aviation?
- 12 Is there any entrance exam for aviation?
- 13 Which airline has highest salary?
- 14 Does aviation pay well?
- 15 Which country is best for aviation jobs?
Which aviation course is best?
List of Best Aviation Courses After 12th
|Name of the Course||Duration|
|B.Sc. Aviation||3 years|
|BBA in Airport Management||3 years|
|Diploma in Airfare & Ticketing Management||6 months to 1 year|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)||3 years (including 6 months training)|
Is aviation a good career?
Many people dream of careers in the dynamic aviation industry, and with good reason. Not only does a high-flying career promise adventure and excitement, but jobs in aviation come with other benefits as well, including everything from flexibility to job security.
What is the qualification for aviation?
Diploma Course in Aviation: Overview
|Course Level||Undergraduate Diploma Course|
|Duration||6 months- 1 year|
|Eligibility||At least 50% marks in 10+2 exams|
|Admission Process||Merit Based|
What are the best jobs in aviation?
Flying High: 7 Top Jobs in Aviation
- Commercial Pilot. Image via Flickr by revedavion.com.
- Aircraft and Avionics Equipment Mechanic or Technician.
- Commercial Air Traffic Controller.
- Aerospace Program Manager.
- Aviation Safety Inspector.
- Flight Instructor.
- Flight Attendant.
What is aviation course salary?
The starting salary for a cabin crew/ steward is Rs. 5 lakhs – Rs. 7 lakhs per year whereas for the ground staff the package is between Rs. 4 lakh – Rs.
Is Aviation hard to study?
No it is not difficult, just a lot of fun. There is so much to learn however, so you just got to keep learning. It’s not so much that aviation is hard, it’s the nature of the job that is difficult. You will not get any more real pressure and stress in a job as much as you will flying airlines etc.
How do I start a career in aviation?
Here are the steps you take to become a pilot:
- Research Pilot Schools.
- Take an Introductory Training Flight.
- Apply for FAA Medical Certificate.
- Apply for FAA Student Pilot Certificate.
- Start Flight Training Lessons.
- Pass Private Pilot Knowledge Test.
- Pass Private Pilot Practical Exam.
What is the fee of aviation?
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi charges about 50 Lacs for the whole course whereas NFTI (National Flight Training Institute) charges roughly about 10 lacs. Even GATI (Government Aviation Training Institute) charges about 50 to 60 Lacs for the completion of the whole course, that is, up to the CPL.
Which field is best for pilot?
10 Best Degrees for Becoming a Pilot What to Study if you want to become an airline pilot
- Bachelor of Aviation.
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering.
- Bachelor of Aeronautical Science.
- Bachelor of Science in Air Traffic Management.
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Management.
What subjects are needed for aviation?
- Air Law. The Aviation industry is thoroughly regulated through law.
- General Navigation. This subject takes you through what you need to know to get from A to B.
- Radio Navigation.
- Aircraft General Knowledge.
- Human Performance and Limitations.
- Principles of Flight.
Where can I study aviation?
The Top 25 Colleges for Aviation Degrees
|Rank||School||No. of Aviation Programs Offered|
|3||Sinclair Community College||4|
|4||Orange Coast College||2|
Is there any entrance exam for aviation?
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is an exam conducted by Indian Force (IAF) every year to appoint officers in the various branches of IAF – Flying Branch, Technical Branch, and Ground Branch. The exam is basically a computer-based test which is conducted twice a year.
Which airline has highest salary?
The top pay for a Delta Airlines Captain is approximately $205,000, but those flying a Boeing 777 can potentially earn $298,500 per year plus bonuses, or as much as $350,000 in one year.
Does aviation pay well?
Airports and airlines employ a wide variety of workers, and salaries range from around the median wage to very high-paying. Airline jobs tend to be fairly high-paying. The median annual wage for an employee in the air transportation industry was $60,550, well above the overall median wage of $38,640.
Which country is best for aviation jobs?
Let’s count down nine top destinations with schools featuring strong aviation programs.
- The United Kingdom.
- The Philippines.
- The Netherlands.
- The Maldives.